www.hivecz.com is a website (“Website”) operated by Hive Carbon-Zero Developers Private Limited ("we” or "our" or "us" or "Hive Carbon-Zero").
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE
We may update our Website from time to time and may change the content at any time. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, please note that any of the content may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee or warrant that our Website, or their content, will be free from errors or omissions and the content is on ‘as is’ and ‘as available basis. Hive Carbon-Zero excludes all liability for any errors or omissions in the content to the fullest extent permitted by law. Whilst reasonable care has been taken in providing this information, Hive Carbon-Zero and its affiliates, group companies and their representatives, consultants and agents and, where applicable, the sellers or lessors of a property whose agents we may be, accept no responsibility for, and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, exclude any liability for, any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or related to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on our Website or for any action taken in reliance on such information by any person whether purchaser, potential purchaser, estate agent, advertiser, introducer or otherwise. We do not make any representation or give any warranty, guarantee, condition, undertaking or term either expressed or implied as to the condition, quality, state of readiness or fitness for purpose of any property or any other information on our Website.
You should take appropriate steps to verify any information contained on our Website, by inspecting the property and any other relevant documentation, and where applicable seek proper legal, tax and, if appropriate, independent financial advice, from a qualified professional adviser before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Website. Nothing on our Website shall be regarded or taken as legal or financial advice.
Notwithstanding the generality of the above, please note that:
· The Website is for guidance and illustrative purposes only and it does not constitute part of an offer or contract or advice.
· The design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
· Computer generated images are the artist’s impressions and are indicative of the actual designs and may not be to scale.
· All descriptions, designs, dimensions, specifications, images, plans, furniture, accessories, paintings, items, goods, electronic goods, facilities, decorative items, additional fittings/fixtures, false ceilings, including finishing materials, size, shape and colour of tiles/marble and other details shown in the images are only suggestive and indicate a possible layout and they do not form part of the standard layout, interior, specifications, amenities to be provided in the property or flat. No person, whether purchaser, potential purchaser, estate agent, advertiser, introducer or otherwise, should rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
· It is advised that recipients use their own discretion in relying on the information/amenities detailed herein. The final agreement between the parties shall detail the necessary specifications
· Changes to the property may be made during the further planning or development stages of any development or otherwise, and dimensions, fittings, finishes, ongoing costs and specifications and representations and any other aspect are subject to change without notice.
· The contents on the Website are being modified in terms of the stipulations / recommendations under the Real Estate Regulation Act, 2016 and rules made thereunder ("RERA") and accordingly may not be fully in line thereof as of date. You are therefore required to verify all the details, including area, amenities, services, terms of sales and payments and other relevant terms independently with the sales team/ company prior to concluding any decision for buying any unit(s) in any of the said projects. Till such time the details are fully updated, the said information will not be construed as an advertisement. To find out more about a project / development, please telephone our sales centre or visit our sales office during opening hours and speak to one of our sales staffs.
· Measurements provided are taken at the widest points of rooms, except on angled walls where the measurement is generally taken at the centre of the room.
· Apartment numbers are for sales purposes only and postal addresses may differ.
· All journey times stated are approximate.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
You may access our Website free of charge. Should you register on our Website then please treat all usernames and passwords for the Website as confidential and the same should not be disclosed to any third party.
We have the right to disable any username or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms.
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on them, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason any of our Website are unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and other applicable terms and conditions and that they comply with them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Website, including all content, design, layouts, processes, their selection and arrangement, visual interface, functions, content, artwork and computer design code, photographs, data are property of Hive Carbon-Zero or our licensors or information providers or contributors, and we reserve all our rights in the same. The trademark, logos and service marks disputed on the Website are the property of Hive Carbon-Zero and you rare not permitted to use the same without our prior written consent.
No part of our Website its content or any of their underlying software and databases may be copied or reproduced, shared with third parties, reverse engineered, reverse assembled, or used to create any derivative work (whether in physical or electronic form), modified or make digital copies of any materials, nor use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text without our prior written consent. No intellectual property rights in respect of this Website are granted or extended as a result of making the Website available and you shall not use any content or part of the Website for any purposes including commercial purposes without our or our licensors consent, and you may be under obligation to immediately cease and return any copies of the material you may have in the event of breach of these terms.
LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
Hive Carbon-Zero or any of our affiliates or group of companies shall not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our Website, or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website.
We will not be liable for any loss, including loss of data or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from malware, bugs or viruses and you should use your own virus protection software. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our sites.
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Information Technology Act, 2000. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
This website may contain links to other websites including those of our affiliates and group companies. While we try to link only to websites that share our standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security or privacy practices of other websites. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked Website. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. You shall not link our home page in any manner whatsoever without our approval.
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
Please note that these terms, its subject matter and its formation, are governed by Indian law. You and we both agree that the Courts of Mumbai, India will have nonexclusive jurisdiction.
To contact us, please email email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our website.
我们使用 cookie 来分析网站流量并优化您的网站体验。通过接受我们对 cookie 的使用，您的数据将与所有其他用户数据进行汇总。